甲、 “特價以舊換新計劃”只適用於指定家庭產品 (不包括陳列品、寄賣貨品、次貨和服務)
乙、 凡客人於首次購買本公司家庭產品後三十日內，可以以貨品原價三折享有以舊換新服務乙次; 並同時可享於首次購買後十年內以半價作無限次以舊換新服務。
丁、 如客人參加以舊換新服務，必須自攜單據及貨品於辦工時間到本公司寫子樓辦理以舊換新手續; 並不設任何上門服務。
Trade-in & return policy of Household products (ver2.0)
Thank you very much for purchasing Senga's products or services.
1) Under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange or return of products
2) Customer can enjoy “Special Trade-in service” and subject to the terms and conditions:
I. Only specific household items are able to entitle "Special Trasde-in service" (not included displayed items, consignment items, substandard items, services)
ii. Within 30days after the first buy of the household products, customer is able to entitle one time of the "Special Trade-in services" at 70% discount on the orginal price of the product. Besides, the customer also entitle at 50% discount for unlimited times to trade in a new one.
Iii. Items can only be trade-in for the same model, color and size.
Iv. Customer should bring back the invoice and product to our office to go through the procedures of "Special Trade-in services". On-site physical inspection is not available
v. We shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by you or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of the sale and purchase transaction with you.
1. Any notice or consent to be given by the Company to customer may be given personally or by post or facsimile or electronic means to the address, phone number or email address specified on the deposit note / sales memo or as notified by customer. Such notice shall be deemed to have been received by customer immediately if transmitted by facsimile or electronic means or when personally delivered and one day after dispatch by post.
2. Should there be any query customer should contact Customer Service Hotline in office hours.
3. Customer confirms that all information provided by customer is accurate. Collection of personal data is subject to the terms and conditions stated in the policy statement, please contact the Company's customer service officer.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from delay or failure to perform any of the terms and conditions where such delay or failure is due to the causes beyond control of the Company including without limitation to war, riots, act of God, epidemic, restraints imposed by government or any other industrial or trade disputes, fires, explosions or other calamities.
5. Customer shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any other third party without prior written consent from the Company.
6. No failure or delay of the Company to exercise any right power or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operated as a waiver. The rights, powers and remedies provided in these terms and conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any other rights.
7. If any provisions of these terms and conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall not affect the legality, validity and enforce ability of the other terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions embody the entire understanding between the Company and customer and there are no promises, terms or conditions, oral or written expressed or implied other than those contained herein.
9. The Company reserves the right to cancel or vary these terms and conditions in accordance with the law without prior notice.
10. These terms and conditions are written in both English and Chinese. In case of inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail. The terms and conditions in English version are obtainable from our staff.
11. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and in case of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.